"exhAUsting" (Thank you Lily Keziah) - always totally out of context.
"I need a friend! I will be lonely" - our son is very social in small groups, and strangely a loner in large groups. He can hardly stand to be in a different room from Lydia. I think if he had his way, he'd have her 5 feet away from him all the time, no further, no closer. With her walking now, he's having a hard time adjusting to the fact that she can come and go as she pleases. He's had several meltdowns when they are playing in their room and she walks out. I thought he was hurt from the sound of his screaming. I come around the corner and Lydia's there with a smile and "hi!," oblivious to the fact that she has about made Micah's world come crashing to a halt.
Micah's facial expressions are so entertaining. I wish I had a good camera and the skills to use it. It amazes me at how much a 2.75 yr old knows about using the right facial expressions.
No comments:
Post a Comment