Micah to Lydia over breakfast: "Lydia, you're my favorite girl, arn't chya!"
Lydia says "goo' girl" every time I praise her for something.
She also loves loves loves to say "HI!" when anyone walks in the door.
One day I found her pulling things out of the bathroom drawer. I told her "no, no" and she hastily but them back saying, "De Ooo (there we go)" It was so cute and funny!
Lydia currently calls Micah "Boppa!" A little early to be referring to him as a grandpa, don't you think Lyddie?
Micah and Jay sang me happy birthday tonight. Micah was belting it out and smiling ear to ear. That's the most I've ever enjoyed having happy birthday sung to me.
Micah saw a truck go by as we were driving and started excitedly screaming "There's an in-face! Mom, there's an in-face truck!" Apparently he named trucks that have no "nose" (i.e. a straight front side) are "in-face trucks." Or is that the common name for them? New to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment